Thursday 8 July 2010

Festival Season Beauty - E45 Endless Moisture Radiance


With the festival season upon us we're all on the look out for on the go beauty rescue & E45 Cream has been world wide favourite for many decades & a true rescue remedy for dry skin sufferers, no matter what the issue with cracked sore skin E45 can fix it! So with the latest launch of E45's endless moisture range we can get all the fantastic benefits in a light easily absorbed lotion, perfect!!! I have been trying out 'E45 Endless Moisture Radiance' recently which gives an additional glow & sparkle to skin, firstly I found that it is asbosrbed really quickly & easily into the skin which is pretty important (I hate the feeling of a cream sitting on the surface of the skin for too long!), afterwards the skin feels soft, smooth & moisturised! This is also the perfect product for wearing with any fake tan product, I have applied this under as well as over the top of my self tan & it gives the skin a subtle shimmer & healthy glow! A must have for my bag this weekend at T In The Park!
Available in Boots for £4.49.

No comments: