Friday, 4 February 2011
How To Make Your Wink Stand Out With The Perfect Look From Nº7 -
The flirty wink is back in fashion as modern, confident and sexy women everywhere embrace the f lutter. Whether you’re a fan of the knowing wink ala Anne Robinson, old-fashioned seductive wink ala Marilyn Monroe or flirty Bond Girl wink ala Caroline Munroe, it’s all about the eyes this February.
Follow Lisa Eldridge, Nº7 Creative Consultant’s step-by-step guide on how to make your wink stand out as shown in the image of Keeley Hawes.
· Firstly, make sure you shape and define your eyebrows with a pencil like Nº7 Precision Brow Pencil in Brown, £10.50
· Keep eyes natural by sweeping a layer of Nº7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Mink, £8.50
· Then flick No7 Amazing Liquid Eye Liner in Black, £9.25 into the corner of each eye
· Apply two coats of Nº7 Exquisite Curl Mascara in either Black, or Brown/Black, £13.50 for curvy lashes with a sexy flutter. It will coax them to a more beautifully curved and volumised look, ready to give off the perfect wink
· Now it’s the time to inject a pop of colour. Add a touch of No7 Blush Tint Cream Blush in Blossom, £10.50 to both cheeks
· Highlight your cheekbones with Nº7 Skin Illuminator in either Peach or Pink, £11.50. Its iridescent particles will allow your skin to shimmer in the light leaving you with a healthy looking glow
· Keep lips natural by applying No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Tranquille Rose, £10.50 and finish with a sweep of No7 High Shine Lip-gloss in Hint
A great wink starts with great lashes. With the launch of No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara, your lashes are in for an upgrade. The unique formula with curl-setting polymer helps keep lashes lifted throughout the day. The result? It curls lashes up to 90 degrees and lasts up to eight hours. Eyes look more open and lashes extended from root to tip – get ready to va va voom! Available in Black and Black/brown. Available now in Boots stores nationwide and on Boots.com
With these top tips on how to enhance your seductive look, you’re sure to cause a stir whenever you wink.
To celebrate the launch today of No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara, the brand is now scouring the UK and Ireland to find the real woman with the best example of this ultimate flirty expression.
Once you have caught your best wink on camera, simply upload it to the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/no7 from 26th January 2011. The competition closes on 16th February 2011.
Bobbi Brown have just released this fantastic new serum, just in time to give us some winter TLC for our weather beaten complexions! The new 'Extra Repair Serum' is a great solution for dry skin as it is 'luxurious & milky' it will comfort & soothe the skin as it intensely moisturises. It's anti ageing ingredients such as Vitamin C & powerful Peptides reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, with Meadowfoam Seed Oil to hydrate giving your skin a radiant glow! Perfect for applying under your daily moisturiser before your make-up routine for a flawless finish.
"This serum not only feels great the moment it goes on, but it also helps the skin look better day after day." - Bobbi Brown
£60.00 - www.bobbibrown.co.uk
DAY TO NIGHT – THE TREND TO BE WORKING THIS SPRING IS THE BOLD, DEFINED BRIGHT EYE, AND IT’S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO RECREATE WITH MYFACE COSMETICS . . .
Artistic Director of myface cosmetics, Kabuki, says:
“classic beauty with a metallic glow is to be a major trend in 2011. To create the perfect, glam eye, use myface.cosmetics blingtone eyeshadow in Purple Haze (£9.99, Boots). pencil the inside of the eye with the high definition eye pencil in black (£6.99, Boots) and use lots of mascara to finish off the statement look”
GET A FREE EYE PENCIL WORTH £6.99 WITH ANY PURCHASE OF A BLINGTONE EYESHADOW OR MASCARA AT BOOTS NATIONWIDE UNTIL FEBRUARY 23RD 2011!
Available from Boots Stores www.boots.com
This week, singer, actress and mother, Jennifer Lopez was revealed as Venus’s first ever global ambassador, an announcement they're all very excited to share with us!
Renowned for her show-stopping glamour, J-Lo is a fan of the fabulous Venus range for enabling her – and women all over the world – to get touchable smooth legs in the comfort of their own home.
Speaking about the partnership Jennifer says: “The Venus brand empowers women and speaks to the ‘goddess’ in everyone of us. Every woman is a goddess in her own right when we let our best feminine self shine through. Venus keeps my legs looking beautiful, giving me the confidence to feel just like a goddess.”